måndag, februari 13, 2006

Hit me baby one more time

For being Monday, gloomy grey outside and a hell of a lot to do regarding school I feel strangely calm. Or perhaps it's just the alcohol slowly leaving my body, draining me of energy. What do I know. I've had an insane couple of days, way too many emotions to handle at the same time. From the darkest of the dark to the brightest shade of fire and flames. Remind me the next time I decide to go partying three nights in a row, the very bad ideas of a) doing it, b) doing it in yellow pants and c) doing it while, first hopefully but later on very angrily, discussing filosophy with uptight idiot in pink pants. And it wasn't the pink panther*, I tell ya.

*Edited: more like the male re-embodiment of miss piggy.

3 kommentarer:

Anonymous Anonym sa...

I always knew you had it in you girl.

2/13/2006 5:16 em  
Blogger shirley sa...

well babe, I'm back in town!

2/13/2006 9:35 em  
Blogger eff sa...

Yellow pants?!

2/13/2006 10:26 em  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida